- This event has passed.
2019 Victorian Team Challenge
October 20, 2019 @ 09:30 - 17:00 AEDT$60
Melbourne Freedivers Club is proud to present, an AIDA recognised event –
The 2019 Victorian Freediving Team Challenge !!
OVERVIEW – The competition will be run as a team event over the course of 1 day. Teams will be made-up of three divers each. All three pool disciplines will be covered by each team, DYN (Dynamic with fins), DNF (Dynamic without fins), STA (Static breath-hold) – with each team member competing in 2 disciplines of the teams deciding. Teams will compete twice in each discipline. The event organisers will happily allocate teams for competitors who have not nominated a team at registration.
QUICK FACTS –
Cost – $60
Bonus? – All participants will receive a commemorative T-Shirt
Date – 20th October 2019
Location – Wesley College, 182 Punt Rd, Prahan, Victoria
Shallow End – 1.2m
Deep End – 2.8m
PRIZES will be awarded to the winning teams – Follow the Facebook event for announcements!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU SIGN UP / DOCS REQUIRED
– AFA Membership: You MUST be a current AFA member. We will be checking all memberships prior to confirming your registration.
If you need to register as an AFA member – Please click HERE
(Current cost for a non-club affiliated member is $90 – or you can join-up to MFC at the same time for $140!)
– Medical Certificate: You MUST have a signed medical certificate from a doctor indicating you are fit to dive. The certificate must be no older than 1 year. If you do not have a current medical certificate, please use the following AIDA Medical Form
– Passport: As an AIDA recognised competition, a copy of your passport is required
– Both your Medical Certificate & Passport copy need to be provided ASAP after you complete the sign-up form below. A scan or photo of each document is suffice.
HOW TO SIGN-UP:
1. Complete the Sign-Up Form
2. Complete your payment HERE (choose the event type and skip the calendar to October)
3. Email a copy of your Medical Certificate & Passport to [email protected]
For comments and the latest announcements, follow the Facebook event HERE
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]